To help protect the public against the spread of COVID-19, Governor Mike DeWine and Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton, M.D., MPH, require employees follow the below guidelines, including a daily symptom assessment.
- Ensure minimum of 6 feet between people; if not possible, install barriers.
- Personnel should work from home when possible
- Employees must perform daily symptom assessment.*
- Require employers to stay home if symptomatic.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while working.
- Require regular hand-washing.
- Reduce sharing of work materials.
- Limit travel as much as possible.
- Stagger arrival of all employees and guests.
- Post signage on health safety guidelines in common areas.
Learn more about how to keep you and your family safe on the following websites.
We want to keep you and your families safe, along with our community. If you have any questions, please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.